Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My New Trellis

OK, making my own trellis wasn't as easy as I thought.  Or maybe I just did it completely wrong.  My first mistake, I used a 3/4" EMT pipe bender on 1/2" EMT pipe causing my careful calculations to come out wrong.  Second mistake, I bought a trellis net that I didn't know how to attach tightly to pipe.  I hope it works out considering it took me about 3 hours to tie all of the twine.  This trellis should be holding up my tomatoes in the spring, but for now it is for my Sugar Snap Peas that are along the edge of the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment