Thursday, October 7, 2010

Never showed you my container garden..

I am experimenting with container gardening to see how easy and productive it is.  Some people don't have enough space for a garden plot.  Containers can be put just about anywhere, and then moved somewhere else.  I have moved my 5 gallon bucket at least 4 times and I'm not done.

Here are my Cheddar Head Cauliflowers.
9/12/2010

9/19/2010
I was only supposed to put one plant in this bucket, but I had to try to prove the experts wrong on something I know nothing about.

And this is what they look like now.
10/5/2010

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this cracks me up! That's exactly how I cook! I don't have a clue how to cook anything, but when I try a new recipe (which is like once every 3 years), I'm like, hey, don't you think it needs more sugar? Let's double the vanilla and half the flour. No clue, but something in my brain overrides reality! Fun!

    ReplyDelete